Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. TarHoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look - ElCid is doing his every week show up to complain we still don’t have Johnson.

As bad as this season is, I’m still glad Johnson is gone so we can start the process of rebuilding from FCS football.

I refuse to white knight anybody.

Call it what it is and quit sun shining pumping dog öööö.

I get the excuse for the bad O given the transition from the TO but what is the D's excuse? Given up nearly 700 yards...

Regardless of the outcome, the O is looking better. If Oliver gets back in, something is seriously wrong.

I get the excuse for the bad O given the transition from the TO but what is the D's excuse? Given up nearly 700 yards...

That we didnt think they were that good in the first place? Its going to take time for the defense to get good too

Oh look - ElCid is doing his every week show up to complain we still don’t have Johnson.

As bad as this season is, I’m still glad Johnson is gone so we can start the process of rebuilding from FCS football.

Agreed - none of that bullshit QB Keeper crap posing as some sort of great "Scheme" when it was nothing but backyard garbage scrambles by an athletic RB trying to be QB and some good WRs that were completely ignored.

If we can get back to finishing in the top 25, I’m happy. I don’t remember Gailey doing it and Johnson was too erratic.

What if all this time King’s special ability was on sides kicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back