Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

G776T

Not pastor material.
Yes. Now you see why. We have nobody else who can move the ball.
We don't have a coach that can call plays to move the ball, which Temple QB would you rather have over TO or JG?

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I'm starting to think you're a troll playing the long game. I legitimately don't think anyone could be this dumb and consistently annoying.

We would have SLAUGHTERED this Temple team last season, and we weren't even good. We would have embarrassed them to the tune of 50-60 points like we did Louisville, VT, Bowling Green, etc. Sure, we would've given up 30, but we would have won.

Instead our offense has a goose egg on the board. I went to a high school football game last night between two small, ööööty teams, and it's amazing how much our offense looks like theirs.
I'm not sure why you think this. We lost to some pretty average teams last year, like the USF team that Temple beat.

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I'm starting to think you're a troll playing the long game. I legitimately don't think anyone could be this dumb and consistently annoying.

We would have SLAUGHTERED this Temple team last season, and we weren't even good. We would have embarrassed them to the tune of 50-60 points like we did Louisville, VT, Bowling Green, etc. Sure, we would've given up 30, but we would have won.

Instead our offense has a goose egg on the board. I went to a high school football game last night between two small, ööööty teams, and it's amazing how much our offense looks like theirs.
You thought we'd slaughter USF, Dook,Minn last season also

Second, I said had CPJ come back this yr, he would lose to THIS Temple team with this Roster

CPJ QUIT because he Recruited this roster & program into oblivion

The Jacket

The Coat
I'm about tired of these dumb army commercials
Maybe you're just sick of the dumb fact that the dumb army is still a dumb thing in our dumb ööööing world. Why the öööö haven't we run the rocket toss? Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.