Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Maybe let's ask the coach who over the last two years has coached every QB that's played in this game. Temple averaged 34.9 ppg last year and we averaged 33.6.
So it's your opinion temples QB would score more points than ours, if we had him?

Hey lets look at the positive, Tech gets 1st choice in the draft....oh yeah that is the NFL, well we will get a bunch of 5 star athletes....oh yeah Georgia, Clemson, Alabama, etc., gets them, well at least we get to play Virginia Tech for last place.
You better get your ööööing balls up and figure out how to allow cookies, you pussy öööö. I'm outnumbered here, these dipshits are literally ordering nazi flags on Amazon purely out of hatred for the flexbone. Get your öööö together.

Graham needs to learn some touch and not bail on the pocket so quickly.

Don’t know that keeping TO out is a good idea. Graham not playing well. If you are going to keep TO out, move him to WR and stop practicing him at QB. Maybe having a slot receiver would make Graham more effective.

Last year's USF team was wayyyy better than this year's. Kind of like GT...

We lost 14-15 starters off of a Team that got boat raced by Minnesota in the Bowl Game

Add in CPJ's weak recrootin and we were never going to RELOAD even if CPJ came back

There's a good chance CPJ would be 1-3 this yr but with closer losses due to fewer possessions per gm

We lost 14-15 starters off of a Team that got boat raced by Minnesota in the Bowl Game

Add in CPJ's weak recrootin and we were never going to RELOAD even if CPJ came back

There's a good chance CPJ would be 1-3 this yr but with closer losses due to fewer possessions per gm
Literally who the öööö is this guy

You really are a ööööing moron, yet persistent.

That’s not a compliment.

You better get your ööööing balls up and figure out how to allow cookies, you pussy öööö. I'm outnumbered here, these dipshits are literally ordering nazi flags on Amazon purely out of hatred for the flexbone. Get your öööö together.
I am laughing so hard at my own post right now it hurts

Dafuq? I think you misunderstood my post.
Heh, we don't have a QB that can move the ball against temple's defense. That's what you said.
Temple has a QB that can move the ball on our defense. So either there QB is better or their defense is, according to you. Which players on their defense are better than our players? Or which QB do they have that is better than ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back