Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think you're a troll playing the long game. I legitimately don't think anyone could be this dumb and consistently annoying.

We would have SLAUGHTERED this Temple team last season, and we weren't even good. We would have embarrassed them to the tune of 50-60 points like we did Louisville, VT, Bowling Green, etc. Sure, we would've given up 30, but we would have won.

Instead our offense has a goose egg on the board. I went to a high school football game last night between two small, ööööty teams, and it's amazing how much our offense looks like theirs.
You are starting to think he is a troll?

Based on trying to run something other than an option offense.
Maybe if you say it enough, it will start to make sense? We lost to an FCS team, squeaked by a horrible G5 team, and are currently getting demolished by a ööööty team from the AAC with players even worse than the mediocre ones we have. And you are blaming the old coach that went to a bowl game last season.

yep the dude that couldn't beat uga... or fsu... even though he had the greatest wide receiver in the history of college football..
As much as I was glad that receiver was at Tech, the quarterback he had almost ruined his career, Calvin would have been better served at Georgia or Alabama.

Heh, we don't have a QB that can move the ball against temple's defense. That's what you said.
Temple has a QB that can move the ball on our defense. So either there QB is better or their defense is, according to you. Which players on their defense are better than our players? Or which QB do they have that is better than ours?

Temple has had as much or more talent than we have for awhile now. They've had 11 players drafted since 2016. That's the same number of total players recruited by CPJ who have been drafted.

Defense is playing well. 7 of Temple’s points don’t belong to them. I am impressed with the effort and YoY improvement on defense. Need more talented bodies in the front 7 and we’ll really have something.

As much as I was glad that receiver was at Tech, the quarterback he had almost ruined his career, Calvin would have been better served at Georgia or Alabama.

1299291423685_4600647.png

There is literally zero resistance by our offensive line. Absolutely none. Their Dline straight bitch slaps our OLine and pursues the QB every time. I mean öööö Graham just got ass ööööed as I typed this.

It's my opinion that what who we have at QB right now hardly matters because we have a patchwork offensive line that's not fit for division 1 football. It's my opinion that while Patenaude is not a good OC, he didn't magically regress so much as a coach in one off-season to account for how bad our offense is this year.
That's good, which offensive lineman from the citadel or temple would you rather have?

We lost 14-15 starters off of a Team that got boat raced by Minnesota in the Bowl Game

Add in CPJ's weak recrootin and we were never going to RELOAD even if CPJ came back

There's a good chance CPJ would be 1-3 this yr but with closer losses due to fewer possessions per gm
NOW DO YOU SEE WHY WE WANT OLIVER TO PLAY YOU IDIOTIC MORON?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back