Official Gameday Thread: GT vs. UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a wrap for Collins. You can pretty much clip the final 5 minutes of the second half, and send that to Todd Stansbury with the simple question of "Show me the fixed mistakes you promised in your email, preferably correcting the biggest mistake of all: your retention of Collins at the end of last season."

That's a wrap for Collins. You can pretty much clip the final 5 minutes of the second half, and send that to Todd Stansbury with the simple question of "Show me the fixed mistakes you promised in your email, preferably correcting the biggest mistake of all: your retention of Collins at the end of last season."
Well he fixed the juice for this week!

So just got back from my kids’ flag football games. By the looks of the score and comments, seems like I didn’t miss much.

So just got back from my kids’ flag football games. By the looks of the score and comments, seems like I didn’t miss much.
Can any of those kids kick/punt a football? If so, send the film to CGC.

it would be tied at the half if the kicking game was not so atrocious. In fact, Tech would probably be leading. I hate to say it, but this isn't on Collins today. but nonetheless, he should be canned

The kicking game being chronically horrendous is absolutely on the head coach.

We don't do any of the little things right. Lack of attention to detail and that's on Coach Clown.

This is a winnable game, because UCF isn't too good.

But because of our HC & Special team's coach, I would still take UCF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back