Official Gameday Thread - Jackets vs Bulls

C'mon OL act you're coached by Brent Key, Wisconsin trucked their DLine, and we're having the fight of our lives, almost making them look like Clemson

We totally blew that opportunity. We're missing Minihan AND Cooper on OLine and it shows!

Man, if he cant hit that throw.....get the running guys in

Offense makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

I realize we don’t have the horses, but we at least looked competent on offense last year.

This is so painful. 80 total yards in 25 minutes. Remind me why this was a good idea?

Can we not run slants or anything over the middle to get the ball out quick? We've got physical receivers and a supposedly great TE - what the öööö gives?

I mean, we have the personnel for it, might as well try to sprinkle in a few option plays.

Offense makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

I realize we don’t have the horses, but we at least looked competent on offense last year.

This is so painful. 80 total yards in 25 minutes. Remind me why this was a good idea?
At some point in time we were going to have to rip the band aid off and go back to non-option football. When we hired CPJ, people said then “what happens when he’s gone? It’s going to suck after that.”

Back