Official Gameday Thread: Other Games Edition

MEwreck02

SNSIAP
College football should only be played on Saturday like Jesus wrote on those stone tablets. I mean 'claws take at least 7 days to get to the right temperature in my yeti. You open one on day 5 and it just is not the same as day 7. Anyway. I think we are all Mizzou fans today, right?

College football should only be played on Saturday like Jesus wrote on those stone tablets. I mean 'claws take at least 7 days to get to the right temperature in my yeti. You open one on day 5 and it just is not the same as day 7. Anyway. I think we are all Mizzou fans today, right?
As long as the chain gang marks the right down. I don’t trust them when it comes to not ööööing tech over.

-Never Forget

Half the teams aren’t playing. The other half are just trying to pick up whatever games they can to call this year a season. Today’s slate is pretty weak.

Hogs hanging with Bama ‘til they let ‘em run a punt back to the house.

Watching MN v Nebraska.

Waiting for UNC v Miami then USC v UCLA.

Will monitor Mizzou score just in case. I don't watch dwag games but will watch replay if they lose.

What’s up with the ridiculous douchebag mustaches that white players are wearing? Looking at the pic of U[sic]GA’s QB, he should be ashamed to be seen in public with that thing on his face.

JRjr

Army Navy — enjoying some option foobaw without the aggravation of a rooting interest when it’s not working so well ...

Back