Official Gameday Thread: Other Games Edition

I thought there was a boxing match tonight but apparently not. Any games worth watching still on?

edit: Apparently I already missed Joshua-Pulev. Weak.

Boxing next

If they beat Bama should the sec be out of the final 4
TAMU would work their way in with OSU, Clemson, and ND (assuming Clemson win in ACCCG). But it should be Cincinnati in over TAMU in that scenario

Florida does not get in
You don’t get it. If Florida wins the SEC they’re in as it is God’s divine right that the SEC champ is in. Then you have to put in Bama because it’s Bama. Then LSU because they beat #1 Florida. Then TAMU because who’s really better than them?

There’s also a chance the playoffs expand to 5 teams to allow uga to get in.

#3 for Fla needs to change his name to
Muntadhar al-Zaidi (Arabic: منتظر الزيدي‎ Muntaẓar az-Zaydī; born 15 January 1979)[a] is an Iraqi broadcast journalist who served as a correspondent for Iraqi-owned, Egyptian-based Al-Baghdadia TV. As of February 2011, al-Zaidi works with a Lebanese TV channel.[1]
al-Zaidi threw both of his shoes at then-United States President George W. Bush.[29] "This is a farewell kiss from the Iraqi people, you dog

Boxing next
Last Top Rank card I watched had the boxing equivalent of the Pitt game. Watched a dude get robbed of a title and get so upset about it he started crying. Hopefully they actually complete the fights tonight.

Last Top Rank card I watched had the boxing equivalent of the Pitt game. Watched a dude get robbed of a title and get so upset about it he started crying. Hopefully they actually complete the fights tonight.

Just watched the first fight because the guy was 15-0 with 15 first round KOs.....looked rigged as öööö

BYU game on if you can tolerate the announcers

Just watched the first fight because the guy was 15-0 with 15 first round KOs.....looked rigged as öööö
Seen some crooked öööö this fall/winter. Loma obviously lost his fight with Teofimo, but not nearly as bad as the judges scored it.

TKO....3 knockdowns in the first. Looked staged to me. Boxing ded
I've watched 3 fights after football this season. All were clearly rigged. What a joke of a sport, it's basically WWF at this point.

Back