Official Gameday Thread: Pitt edition

We have a real problem with TOs. We've already lost 1 game because of them. It will cost us more if we don't get it fixed.

Thankfully, we have Roof.

All 3 BBacks have fumbles now. LOL

We've been our own worst enemy. They haven't been able to stop us and our turnovers are the only thing that's still keeping them in this game.

I was in publix at half time grabbing some food and behind me this douche in a mutts shirt sees another guy wearing a mutt polo shirt and yells out “go daaawgs”. Everyone else around were all tech fans or students, man I wanted to turn around and nail him in his man parts, but i didn’t, I stayed strong and walked off.

Defense getting so many 3 and outs, our O wants them to get more playing time.

I didn't see the last one, maybe it was QB-center

I was in publix at half time grabbing some food and behind me this douche in a mutts shirt sees another guy wearing a mutt polo shirt and yells out “go daaawgs”. Everyone else around were all tech fans or students, man I wanted to turn around and nail him in his man parts, but i didn’t, I stayed strong and walked off.
respect!!

Our D line is getting great penetration

Ball security and special teams have cost us one big win already. Will cost us more as the season progresses

28-27.

Back