Official Gameday Thread: Pitt edition

Seems like Marshall did a solid job distributing the ball. I couldn't watch until 4th quarter. Way to get the rust off. Go jackets. On to the next one.

Pitt displayed piss poor etiquette at the end of the game. I hope both of their guys that went down have season ending injuries. öööö nardouchenozzle.

Pitt displayed piss poor etiquette at the end of the game. I hope both of their guys that went down have season ending injuries. öööö nardouchenozzle.

I disagree. They're trying to get guys reps and make the score more respectable. The chop block whining was low, but competing until the end is not. We had our second team guys in, so fine

I disagree. They're trying to get guys reps and make the score more respectable. The chop block whining was low, but competing until the end is not. We had our second team guys in, so fine
Well you are a pedophile apologist, so öööö your opinion.

Wow I've never thought of it that way. Sometimes you really make sense, man. Great insight.

Meh. If you don't like it then stop them.

...which we did. So why are we complaining? Who cares if they want to run a few more plays and get stopped a few more times.

Meh. If you don't like it then stop them.

...which we did. So why are we complaining? Who cares if they want to run a few more plays and get stopped a few more times.
Because it's piss poor etiquette that results in injuries. Thankfully, it was their own players who got hurt.

Because it's piss poor etiquette that results in injuries. Thankfully, it was their own players who got hurt.
There's no such etiquette for a trailing team

It's only against etiquette when the leading team is taking timeouts to run up the score

Hopefully they enjoyed the extra reps

There's no such etiquette for a trailing team

It's only against etiquette when the leading team is taking timeouts to run up the score
tenor.gif

Back