Official GT-Dook Game Chat Thread (if for some reason you can't Chat in Chat Room)

Re: Official GT-Dook Game Chat Thread (if for some reason you can't Chat in Chat Room

Enjoy your bye week starters!! It starts NOW!

Re: Official GT-Dook Game Chat Thread (if for some reason you can't Chat in Chat Room

Should be time for the starters to rest up.

This is obviously not GT. Because they can't throw the ball.

Just wow :) nesbitt is playing great as with everyone else...

Good tackle Peterson. Time to see future starters

Bring on the Nad Lickers and the Kitty Cats...they dont want any piece of this

Damn... gotta wrap up!

There went that knee

Oh no. Looked bad

Not a fumble

Man, that did look bad. I hate that for Renfree, freshman getting a chance to play, and may have just torn his ACL.

Definite knee injury. Hopefully only a sprain for Renfree.

Good to see him walkoff.

BIG Hold

The infamous Double Holding penalty

I've known Austin Kelly since I was a baby. He used to throw me in trashcans.

Go Georgia Tech!

Go Georgia Tech!

Go Georgia Tech!

Go Georgia Tech!

When you say BUDWEISER!

You've said it all.

So if one hold is 10 yds... a double hold (x2) should be 30 yds, according to PW?

Math is hard.

maybe she left her slide rule at home today

Jaybo.

(just getting my post count up now)

Back