Official GT Head Coach News Thread

That’s pretty cool. I think if they knew going into the UGA game he was getting the job…they’d have won.

sidebar-gif-loki-like-burn-ooh.gif

Well I’m sure we won’t have any trouble with former players supporting the program. To have Non PJ and PJ players praising the move should be seen as a great sign that they will be more involved.
Know the contract is 5 years, which is common, looking forward to hearing the details.

Great hire. Seriously. I loved the way Tech brought it to UGA early in that game. If I'm frustrated for much of a game, that's a tip of the hat to an opponent.

Great hire. Seriously. I loved the way Tech brought it to UGA early in that game. If I'm frustrated for much of a game, that's a tip of the hat to an opponent.
What were you feeling during UVA then? Not really trying to knock Key, more just wondering what you would of called that if not frustrating lol

Well I’m sure we won’t have any trouble with former players supporting the program. To have Non PJ and PJ players praising the move should be seen as a great sign that they will be more involved.
Know the contract is 5 years, which is common, looking forward to hearing the details.
I really hope that Key will start to embrace the CPJ era and bring back those players. The 15th anniversary of the 2009 ACC Championship is coming up in 2024. It would be cool to have a reunion of that team and honor CPJ at the same time.

Back