OFFICIAL GT-Maryland Gameday Thread

Got the jack in the flask and cooler full of beer packed. Will be ready to go early tomorrow. Tuck the ferps!

Up way too early for a Saturday here in London, but northern hemisphere half of the quarterfinals (Ireland-Wales, England-France) of the Rugby World Cup kicked off at 0600. Can't wait for evening to come and the Jackets to pound the Terps.

YELLOW!

Waiting for the workday to end so I can sprint to a TV that carries AFN|prime Atlantic. Probably gonna have to watch the game with a Georgia fan because it's his TV. Hope my Jackets represent, or I'm going to have to stay up all night to watch the UGAy-UT game and give him öööö every time UT gets a few yards.

Writing from the seat of my Kohler, just wanted to wish you gentleman a fine day on the flats. Hope to see you there.
YELLOW!!!

Up way too early for a Saturday here in London, but northern hemisphere half of the quarterfinals (Ireland-Wales, England-France) of the Rugby World Cup kicked off at 0600. Can't wait for evening to come and the Jackets to pound the Terps.

YELLOW!

JACKETS!!!

I feel your pain over there in jolly ole England . I did 4 years over there back in the late seventies/early eighties in the service. You get sort of hardwired to their games. I have a cricket bat.

Go TECH!!! Go Jackets!!!

My poo just got real smelly, so I decided to eat it
To get rid of smell, now I can taste last nights spaghetti in poo particles

Time to pack up the grill and the cooler. Breakfast pizza and bloody mary(land)s for the tailgate.

I feel you. Thankfully I have my own AFN box here. Where are you out of?

Waiting for the workday to end so I can sprint to a TV that carries AFN|prime Atlantic. Probably gonna have to watch the game with a Georgia fan because it's his TV. Hope my Jackets represent, or I'm going to have to stay up all night to watch the UGAy-UT game and give him öööö every time UT gets a few yards.

Breakfast pizza & Marys? Sounds like tomorrow but I like the way you're thinking. :biggthumpup:

It's a great day to be a Yellow Jacket! :)

GO JACKETS! BUST THEIR ASS!!!!!

Back