OFFICIAL GT-Maryland Gameday Thread

I feel you. Thankfully I have my own AFN box here. Where are you out of?

Back in good old Leatherneck Afghanistan for right now. It's almost like the civilized world. Still, we get AFN europe over here, which I'm informed doesn't carry the prime Atlantic channel for some odd reason. Still investigating that mystery.

What's the Good Word!?

gold-standard-header.jpg

I have used AFN Europe my entire time and have also had AFN Atlantic. Sounds like your cable guy needs to get to work.

I feel for you though man, I thought that I would be going to Afghanistan this year, but since the Navy is winding down there, I got alt routed to Bahrain. Someone has to fix the Admiral's computer I guess.

Back in good old Leatherneck Afghanistan for right now. It's almost like the civilized world. Still, we get AFN europe over here, which I'm informed doesn't carry the prime Atlantic channel for some odd reason. Still investigating that mystery.

I have used AFN Europe my entire time and have also had AFN Atlantic. Sounds like your cable guy needs to get to work.

I feel for you though man, I thought that I would be going to Afghanistan this year, but since the Navy is winding down there, I got alt routed to Bahrain. Someone has to fix the Admiral's computer I guess.

If I ever again hear the little AFN jingle they play during the commercial breaks of their awful movie collection, I might just lose it.

We get a real mash up. I've looked at four different decoders today and all four of them have a different configuration of channels, but yet not one of them has Atlantic. I've never been to Bahrain but I'm sure I'd rather be there than here (especially if they get prime Atlantic). :biggthumpup:

I never really paid it that much attention. We always make fun of the AFN commercials though.

If I ever again hear the little AFN jingle they play during the commercial breaks of their awful movie collection, I might just lose it.

Off to the one TV on base that has it! Wish me luck!

GO JACKETS!!!!

Back