OFFICIAL GT-Maryland Gameday Thread

Special Teams: B-
Defense: A-
Offense: C-
Offense Passing Game: I'm gonna go with the only thing I can think of that's worse than a F: Minnesota football

Well öööö.

Guys our pass game has officially gone to öööö. This game, once again, should be at least 1 more touchdown lead.

Well öööö.

Guys our pass game has officially gone to öööö. This game, once again, should be at least 1 more touchdown lead.

Gone to öööö is putting it nicely. Ugh

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You saw it building against UNC. You saw it happen against NCSU. Now it is official. We have last years Tevin Washington and Stephen Hill.

Thats on Steven too. You gotta tackle the Db or something. Dont let him catch it

Agree, but mostly on Washington. The last thing you do it there is underthrow. Give your wr a freaking chance

You saw it building against UNC. You saw it happen against NCSU. Now it is official. We have last years Tevin Washington and Stephen Hill.

Sigh, it's clearly mental with these two. Need to run some easy routes to get their confidence back up

Cant agree on the Tevin part yet. He has stepped into all his throws and giving the receivers a chance to make a play except on 2 plays. Steven on the other hand.....

GT cannot win the bigger games with this pass game. It just is not going to happen.

WR's are wide freaking open and they just cannot catch a damn ball. It is sickening to watch. Absolutely sickening.

Cant agree on the Tevin part yet. He has stepped into all his throws and giving the receivers a chance to make a play except on 2 plays. Steven on the other hand.....

This. Tevin is making good throws, WR's have gotten their hands on most of the passes, they just can't execute.

TW's stats:

4/12 for 55 yards and 1 INT

I'm not ready to go back to my TW sucks rants yet but this is sad.

On the positive note, we are up 11 points at the half and get the ball. That last drive was really supposed to just kill the clock to end the half so for that purpose, it worked. Can still take charge of this game.

TW's stats:

4/12 for 55 yards and 1 INT

I'm not ready to go back to my TW sucks rants yet but this is sad.

PLEASE LET'S STOP THIS RIGHT NOW. The only bad throw is the INT throw by TW.

Every other throw has hit the WR's in the hands, YOU CANNOT BLAME THAT ONE WASHINGTON. The QB's job is to make ball playable and he's doing that. The WR's just aren't finishing.

Wash the sand out of your vaginas people. It's football. Last I checked they play four quarters. They'll step up. Watch.....

PLEASE LET'S STOP THIS RIGHT NOW. The only bad throw is the INT throw by TW.

Every other throw has hit the WR's in the hands, YOU CANNOT BLAME THAT ONE WASHINGTON. The QB's job is to make ball playable and he's doing that. The WR's just aren't finishing.

True. Like i said, it's purely mental imo. Starting to get in their own heads. To hell with opening the b-back competition up, open up the wr comments competition

I'd blame this more on the WRs, even the INT. TW has done what we can realistically expect from the QB position. The WRs need to catch the ball and also make better adjustments on the ball in the air.

Back