OFFICIAL GT-Maryland Gameday Thread

Yet another flag on us

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wow, this team is going to be running until they puke next week. Stupid penalties

I think it's a sign of our youth that our guys can't get up and execute consistently and focus consistently against these "smaller" games

Maryland is playing a 5-2 and cheating a safety in the box too. If you can't punish a team for putting 8 in the box in the passing game, well, that's how you get 6-7 seasons.

It's incredible to me that people have so little perspective. Has the offense played great? Of course not. But they are on pace for 35 points or so. That's not terrible.

Terrible is what we are seeing from Maryland.

Thank you. I been saying it all game keep working the intermediate passing game

It's incredible to me that people have so little perspective. Has the offense played great? Of course not. But they are on pace for 35 points or so. That's not terrible.

+1. Ignorance is bliss for some

We all see VT/CU/UGAg/U on the horizon, and realize that this effort translates to a loss in the majority of those games.

Sneak it until they stop it. Maryland lined up outside of both guards with no middle line backer.

Back