Official GT v Duke Gameday Thread

Will you, won't you want me to make you
I'm coming down fast but don't let me break you
Tell me tell me tell me the play call
I may have been a pitcher but now im a catcher

Look out Helter Smelter Helter Smelter
Helter Smelter ooh

Best post ever

Sent from the stands at the game u lazy öööös.

Yes, former QB's will always be compared to current QB's

That's not good news for Vad then, because Tevin went 6/10 3 TD's no picks vs Duke last year.

And for the record I thought Vad should have started last year, but really can't we just move on at this point?

Yelling from the stands is ridiculously fun. I'm certain my coaching tips have helped the d lock up post 1Q

That's not good news for Vad then, because Tevin went 6/10 3 TD's no picks vs Duke last year.

And for the record I thought Vad should have started last year, but really can't we just move on at this point?

Doesn't work with kids, all they see are stars.

I'm just saying, a certain DB who was sucking 2 weeks ago, hasn't turned the light on.

Yep. Are you a big Charles Manson fan?

within the confines of the context of a football game, we all want that crazy guy that destroys the opponent. whether uremovich, brooking, etc; the crazy mfs that bash and brawl is who we want

amirite? yes

oh, i forgot, Gold Standard. btw, our color is OLD Gold not Gold, so OLD school. so i aint turning no cheek bitches, i AM DOING THAT

I don't think Vad loses any games that Tevin wins. Maybe win more. I'll stop it though. Defense is playing well. I like it

20 or 30 2nd half points wold be nice .... not that I'm concerned about the 8 pt spread or anything, it's all about a higher calling ....

Back