Official GT v UCheat Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

We should have conceded at halftime to make this a quality loss

I've been wishing for turnovers this whole game, but none of our DBs has been even close to covering their receiver, much less getting an INT.

It confused UNC so much that it confused our players trying to figure out why UNC was so confused. Brilliant. BRILLIANT. I wonder why none of the other top 50 ranked aren't doing it! imagine how much better they'd be!

Yep, our backup center forgot he was also on kicking team apparently. The damage done? A 5 yard penalty which means nothing at that range. It's one of those "if it works, it's brilliant, if not, it's stupid" things.

It's college football, dude. Teams (UNC being one) still line up in the swinging gate formation for extra points just to see if they can throw something different out there to catch the other team off guard. The 1 out of 10 times that it does can change a game. I'm fine doing things a little different occasionally for a potential low risk, high reward payoff.

So does anyone think that Shreveport will show us some love?

We have zero decent players on defense. Worst in GT history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back