Official GT v UNCheaters Game Thread

That was a tight, hard-fought first half

They should put Alabama in the SEC East, then Georgia would be irrelevant forever

Annoying that they get the ball to start the 2nd

How do we have to best kicker on the field??? Go figure....
Because kids get nervous the first time they do things and it was kinda a big stage for him. He's settling in now.
In other news, Vandy who just got boat raced by Bama is up on Florida 17-14. The Florida team that beat UT. Man that UT game still pisses me off.
yup. But in our defense UT gave away the game to Florida

They should put Alabama in the SEC East, then Georgia would be irrelevant forever
No. Because they would luck up and beat them every now and then, then lose some öööö game and Bama would go win the title again and all you'd hear was, "yeah but we beat them."

Only 175 yards total offense in the first half

Just watching the ACC commercial, its freaking embarrassing having Louisville in this conference.

I said it when they were being considered and peat it now, Mrs. Kirchner's after school child watching has more scholastic achievement than Louisville. Seriously, probably half of their football and basketball teams have to look at the back of their jerseys to know how to spell their names...

Just watching the ACC commercial, its freaking embarrassing having Louisville in this conference.

I said it when they were being considered and peat it now, Mrs. Kirchner's after school child watching has more scholastic achievement than Louisville. Seriously, probably half of their football and basketball teams have to look at the back of their jerseys to know how to spell their names...

Yeah. They're an SEC type school. We took them just for the sports. What were the other options though?

What's up with these tatted up kickers? Florida has one too. 17-17 half btw.

Back