Official GT vs FSU topic

Thank God I have a 12 of Hoptober. I am going to need all damn 12. **** Womack!!!!

Peterson didn't even look like he knew the ball was coming his way. Way to defend!

God the defense sucks!!!!1

FIRE F*#&IN WOMMACK!!!! NOW PLEASE!!!!!! JUST TELL HIM TO LAY HIS HEADSET DOWN AND WALK AWAY!

Wommack absolutely must go. We had a better D in 1999.

And people on this board believe that anyone on this defense is capable of being drafted?

Okay new drinking game -- each run over 10 yards or each pass over 10 yards is a drink for either team. I promise my 12pack will be gone by 3rd quarter. Because both defenses are horrible!!!!

Dave Wommack should be ****ing hobbled after this game. I'm talking Kathy Bateman in Misery style hobbling.

I didn't think I would see a disparity between offensive and defensive coaching as I saw on that '99 team, but here it is.

Okay new drinking game -- each run over 10 yards or each pass over 10 yards is a drink for either team. I promise my 12pack will be gone by 3rd quarter. Because both defenses are horrible!!!!

That will lead to alcohol poisioning.

I'll give you until halftime.

Wommack is taking the Rocky approach to defense...he hoping by laying down and letting them run wild. They will tired themselves out and then we attack.

No matter how this turns out, I'm not looking forward to next week, which is gonna be my only game this season. This is very dissappointing.

Back