Official GT vs FSU topic

Shoot, I remember back in my small day the coaches or nobody cared whether we might get bbq'd or not. That was the least of our worries. I guess it's alright but I can't remember the last time there was a catastrophic lightening bolt at a ballgame. I guess it's o.k.

On another topic, not that I'm trying to make excuses for our pathetic display on defense so far, but....have any of y'all noticed all of the holding that the FSU o-line is doing on D. Morgan and company?

PJ has alluded to the rule changes regarding holding so that it's not called if the hands are inside the shoulder pads, but good grief. That one play action that Ponder rolled to his right , I swear the o-line was trying to pick Morgan up and body slam him.

I know refs could call holding every play and I don't want that, but geesh some of it is obviously blatant and right in front of the refs....

On another topic, not that I'm trying to make excuses for our pathetic display on defense so far, but....have any of y'all noticed all of the holding that the FSU o-line is doing on D. Morgan and company?

PJ has alluded to the rule changes regarding holding so that it's not called if the hands are inside the shoulder pads, but good grief. That one play action that Ponder rolled to his right , I swear the o-line was trying to pick Morgan up and body slam him.

I know refs could call holding every play and I don't want that, but geesh some of it is obviously blatant and right in front of the refs....

If they cannot be bothered to give GT the ball when our player recovers it and falls to the ground w/possession, how in the hell will this "win one for Bobby crew" call holding?

Derrick could be decapitated and it wouldn't be called.

If they cannot be bothered to give GT the ball when our player recovers it and falls to the ground w/possession, how in the hell will this "win one for Bobby crew" call holding?

Derrick could be decapitated and it wouldn't be called.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of...

That one I was alluding to was right in front of the ref as well and I said to myself, well at least we'll get that call.....and then nothing

Okay, dumb question here -- did anyone else see where Ponder graduated in 2.5 years? How in the hell does a S-A, with all of his extra-curricular workload, graduate in 2.5 years? If nothing else proves FSU is a joke, that should. Noone should graduate in 2.5 years.

Y'all notice that new wrinkle we used throughout that 1st drive. Instead of the A-back coming in motion behind the B-back, he's split wide in a 3 WR set and comes in motion from the opposite direction. We ran Midline and B-back Option using that motion. Bowden said that was screwing with their assignments.

Back