Official GT vs Mormons Thread

Seriously. Are our guys the least bit ashamed of this? I have never seen another team routinely give other team career nights.

The guys aren't even running full speed to the end of the play. This is bush league.

By icing that kicker Johnson may of been the 3rd most effective person at keeping BYU from scoring.

We better do something at half - other than escape to the airport for a quick flight back to Atlanta.

When is anyone going to realize this. The retarted system cpj has in place does not make good defenses....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't you heard? It isn't Paul's fault. Nothing is. This is the best we can expect at GT

When is anyone going to realize this. The retarted system cpj has in place does not make good defenses....

So many will argue that this is not the case but it is. All spring and summer we rep against ourselves which doesnt havr to defend 75 percent of the pass game variety. Now just look on the field at anyone who wants to throw. Harris, thomas now hill. They all have peyton manning completion percentages.

Lets face it, our talent level is a shell of what it was when CCG was head coach! Who would want to spend your Saturday afternoon watching this crap! It's time for a change!

That is BS. I can blame Johnson for poor recruiting and not hiring the right guys but the O system doesn't have anything to do with the D playing like crap. That is just a talking point for media types.

It is the players' parents fault. They, obviously, never, ever spanked these boys as children. NO DISCIPLINE.

And I know the poor man is passed away, but please dig up Dale Carnegie to motivate our guys. He would be way better than CPJ.

Is there any hope for defensive adjustments at half? I thought I remember earlier in the season we made some adjustments at halftime and played better in The second half. But it's been too long ago to remember

So many will argue that this is not the case but it is. All spring and summer we rep against ourselves which doesnt havr to defend 75 percent of the pass game variety. Now just look on the field at anyone who wants to throw. Harris, thomas now hill. They all have peyton manning completion percentages.

Please, your post makes too much sense.

That is not allowed at GT.

Lets face it, our talent level is a shell of what it was when CCG was head coach! Who would want to spend your Saturday afternoon watching this crap! It's time for a change!

This. Not a potential NFL player on this team.

Do we have a 1st down? I'm sure we must I just don't rememeber it. Offense SUCKS!!!! Defense is miserable. Really bad. But we're supposed to win? We're going to the Orange Bowl!!

Yeah, Nebraska had horrible defenses when they ran their version of the option out of the I.

Back