Official GT vs Mormons Thread

Just lame. Our issues are not even comparable to those schools and what do they have to do or have in common with gt. Our back 4 is always so assignment confused its sick. Its one thing to film assignment teach. Yeah u have that guy or spot. But i have to rep it and we dont see it enough. We look lost.

I call BS on this but hey what do I know

So your saying the difference between last year's UGA top rated defense and this year's UGA crappy defense isn't the guys on the field, it is the fact that this year's UGA defense had a crappy non-pass oriented offense to work against during the offseason? :dunno:

No. I am saying wtf does uga have to do with gt and gts issues? Nothing. It proves nothing. Gt has constant blown assignment issues for years on the backend. It has alowed below 50 percent passers to pass for better than 70 percent. Through 3 d coord. Same problem. Assignments. Point is practicing against our o is an issue. D coord have said its a disadvantage historically as well.

I already predicted all of this and was called a Troll! Thank god I have this Mizzura Butt Rub to put on my ache!

UGA has better athetes than us. They have no excuse for losing to Missouri.

We have no excuse for being as outmanned as we are. We are essentially Navy right now.

Wow. The spiders really come out when the team is behind.

I'd like to see a 2nd half comeback. We're down by 11, but we can make that up.

Time to bow up defense.

You are very much correct, and everyone here wants to see that.

Absent 1 game I can remember, however, have not seen that from CPJ. He inherited a good team at gsu, was meh at USNA, and has gotten worse at GT. (winning against n.c. ACC teams is not as difficult as beating AAAA teams in Ga)

How can we teach tackling at half? How can we teach run blocking at half. How can we teach Discipline to not make penalities at half?

I don't know, but hope CPJ can pull something out of someone's butt.

And right now, they are playing the nerd video speech as an ad for Georgia Tech.

we are not recruiting enough white guys like BYU does or enough black guys like Miami does. we have do to do one, the other or both in some combination.

BYU only has one less penalty than us. I predict we will have more than 10 penalties in the 2nd half to correct this.

No. I am saying wtf does uga have to do with gt and gts issues? Nothing. It proves nothing. Gt has constant blown assignment issues for years on the backend. It has alowed below 50 percent passers to pass for better than 70 percent. Through 3 d coord. Same problem. Assignments. Point is practicing against our o is an issue. D coord have said its a disadvantage historically as well.

I am not going to argue that our d obviously sucks ass. GT has been giving qb's career days longer than CPJ has been here.

Lets face it, our talent level is a shell of what it was when CCG was head coach! Who would want to spend your Saturday afternoon watching this crap! It's time for a change!

BS... suppose you wanted CCG gone too...

Maybe the same problem is jimmies and joes, or maybe it was originally the DC and now it is Jimmies and Joes. UGA definitely busts your "the defenses problem is the offensive scheme" theory because the only change there is jimmies and joes. Our secondary would look miraculously better if we had a dominate DL, which we haven't had for years.

kindergarten_cop_1990_mothers.jpg

'The reason our OL isn't performing is because our DL who they practice against is weak'. GO!

Back