Official GT vs Mormons Thread

Welp, unfortunately Mormon terrorists didn't kidnap our linemen at halftime and ask for ransom.

Three and out.

This game is won or lost by the OL. Time for them to man the öööö up and protect Vad.

Just put in all the 2nd string linemen for this half please

No. I am saying wtf does uga have to do with gt and gts issues? Nothing. It proves nothing. Gt has constant blown assignment issues for years on the backend. It has alowed below 50 percent passers to pass for better than 70 percent. Through 3 d coord. Same problem. Assignments. Point is practicing against our o is an issue. D coord have said its a disadvantage historically as well.

If you have blown assignments in any D no matter what system your offense run you will get burn. Yeah the DC have changed but the players havent. Too many guys on this squad just happy to have a jersey instead of any true ballers and playmakers.

So we're gonna get beat cuz we're too ööööty to win? That's what I've been watchin. How bout you?

thank God we had them punt again... just need to have it happen a few more times tonight!

Our ol has miserable footwork...Sewak actually should be fired. If CPJ can't improve the rest of this year and next I will agree it is time for a change.

Back