Official GT vs Mormons Thread

gtbuzz2011

Dodd-Like
So who is responsible for the pass protection? Sewak or CPJ?

Also, I find it amusing my autocorrect changes Sewak to sewage.

HelluvaChemE

Helluva Engineer
Completely unblocked. Eating our lunch, and nobody even turns their head towards him.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
How is 3 not accounted for Johnson? Isn't that his 2nd sack? This is the guy Johnson said could be a first rounder, and you don't game plan for him?

staggerwing

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Yeah, I don't really understand letting the All-American run into your backfield unchecked all night long. How does that keep happening? Clownshoes out there on offense.

gtg936g

Varsity Lurker
I don not see why we are committed to ööööing ourselves in the ass. We get 3 sec to throw the ball after the snap... On the 15 just run something safe and kick the 3

Nawaab

Dodd-Like
I wonder why our QBs don't step through their throws. Oh, because they fear decapitation.

cantSpellConvictWithoutVT

Helluva Engineer
so to keep the bowl streak alive, we have to win one between clemson and u[sic]ga while holding serve against pitt, clemson, and cavman. yeah this is going to end well.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
How is 3 not accounted for Johnson? Isn't that his 2nd sack? This is the guy Johnson said could be a first rounder, and you don't game plan for him?
I'm betting the A-back should have at least waved at him when he went by.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
Same blitz for the last 3 weeks. Why are we not sliding our Oline to the All-American or have the Bback account for him is beyond me

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Can't wait for this week's "I rewatched the game and we aren't that bad" thread.

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Just got home from a crappy engagement party. Seeing this I kinda wish I hadn't.

cymdiggity

Damn Good Rat
Defense has really stepped it up. Maybe they can get 2 defensive scores so we can win this