Official Jackets v Blue Devils Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU NEGATIVE *******!!! RALLLY ROUND THE TEAM! GOOD GRIEF! Makes this sidewalk fan want to find a new team because of ***** *** FANS. It's not even close to being over! QUIT saying that ****!!

It was close. Thing is if it had been called a catch they would not have overturned it. ööööed by the refs call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy Waters reporting Golden out for now, being checked out for concussion. Literally can't buy a break today.

It was targeting and the duke player should have been ejected. Hit Golden after he was down, led with his helmet, helmet to helmet

Cutcliffe baited PJ into passing and PJ did just that. Cutcliffe cant stop the TO and we are playing right into their hands. Dumbass game plan.

We're really not throwing it anymore than we have to...I think we have 10 passes on the day.

YOU NEGATIVE *******!!! RALLLY ROUND THE TEAM! GOOD GRIEF! Makes this sidewalk fan want to find a new team because of ***** *** FANS. It's not even close to being over! QUIT saying that ****!!

LOL. Welcome to the Internet. Your first day?

We're still in this guys. That was a good stop even though it resulted in 3. Better than 7.

Duke is doing pretty well stopping the 3O. Mainly the dive.

It was targeting and the duke player should have been ejected. Hit Golden after he was down, led with his helmet, helmet to helmet

I thought so too, can't they call targeting on a return play?

It was at least as much targeting as ours was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back