Official Jackets v Criminoles Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those knocking the defense - this is not the FSU offense that showed up to most of their games. We got the best 1st half that JW played all season.

For those knocking the defense - this is not the FSU offense that showed up to most of their games. We got the best 1st half that JW played all season.

May be that Charles Kelley helped their Offense with our D's personnel capabilities more than betraying our Offense.

Gunna have a monster 2nd half. Let's get it going.

So maybe FSU will sputter in the 2nd half this time.

I think if anyone gets knocked out of the current top 4 it's TCU (of course that assumes FSU wins this game, which is preposterous).
I think that's how it should be if FSU and Ohio State go on to win. But we are talking about a "committee" that has already elevated a team nicknamed Horned Frogs that wears purple over a defending national champion who has refused to lose. Who really knows what they'll do and I could definitely see the ACC getting screwed.

I'm tired of the grass making tackles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, going to have to beat the refs for a second straight game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back