Official Jackets v Criminoles Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, now that I think of it, wasn't Andy Jackson's successful campaign against the Seminoles a warm up for his later (different war) victory against the opposition wearing red / Crimson in New Orleans?

Where is the CFP #1 vs. #4 game? Oh yea the Sugar Bowl in...

The signs are lining up...

TCU game is a snoozer and we're getting talked up. Same ol stuff, FSU can't afford to fall behind against us, Miami only got 3 possessions in the 2nd half, etc. But nice to hear.

So TCU sucking certainly doesn't hurt us, right? Makes the Big XII look bad, makes Baylor's loss look bad.

Didn't know this. That's awesome. As much as everyone hates on him, I kind of like Herbie.

I don't think anyone hates Herbie, he's one of the best analysis/announcers ESPN has. Fowler/Herbstriet are up there with Nessler/Blackledge as the top 2 broadcasting teams.

Just following the line on the game on pinnacle. Back to a FG now and total is up to 64. Folks who bet enough money to move lines like us in a high scoring game apparently.

Here at the stadium - watched the ACC Mascots game (2 hand touch) and Buzz caught a long bomb for a TD. Crowd erupted. It was epic.

Reading FSU boards and FSU Facebook pages. Most of their fans are so cocky and seem to think their "superior" athletes will be more than our "wishbone" offense can handle.

God I want to destroy the Noles so bad.

Almost every team we've faced this year has had very cocky fans before the game who think we won't be much of a matchup for their all-world defenses. 3 more hours...

All rain is gone, it's not even cold really. Everything is wet. Will be interesting to see how footing is.

Smelter on sideline in crutches. Super sucks. We are gonna miss him this game.

Butker looks good on field goals, but Rodwell is 50/50 on punts. Good one bad one good one.

This thread is jinxed.....whoever started mutt game thread should have started this

Reading FSU boards and FSU Facebook pages. Most of their fans are so cocky and seem to think their "superior" athletes will be more than our "wishbone" offense can handle.

God I want to destroy the Noles so bad.

Almost every team we've faced this year has had very cocky fans before the game who think we won't be much of a matchup for their all-world defenses. 3 more hours...

seems like most of them have already bought their playoff tickets. I don't think they are taking us seriously. Let's hope FSU players have the same mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back