Official Jackets v Eagles Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it matter? We're the third best team in the state.

Probably. Most of this team is still going to have to play for the next guy. Going for less wins just to fire someone sooner isn't going to benefit us at all.

Edit: forget the money question, realized how silly that was

Who still thinks that Thomas is the perfect QB for this system?

Has anyone said that? I always thought it was a guy like Vad or Cam Newton. Vad just couldn't execute it very well

Butthurt just announced a split with massive dividends paid out to shareholders. It is expected that the value of butthurt will rise to its Friday's price hence doubling in value and an immediate pay out.

This is not a fluke.. thats the sad part. We are really this weak. It showed against Wofford and Tulane in parts of the game.

nuclear_meltdown.jpg

That is a crap statement.

Did you even watch Chan? Chan couldn't score on the cheerleaders. His entire offense was all about making sure you get 5 yards when you need 7, and 1 when you need 3. The only thing we had while he was here was zone blitz every down and hope it works. It worked half the time. Which is better than Roof's D, which works none of the time, and we hope that option ööööööös can outscore our opponents.

They have to bring in another QB because the other one got tired running up and down the field.:rotfl:

I don't really understand what happened here. I came in expecting a very close game, but then we dominated the first half. I figured it was over then.

Georgia Southern has even less depth than us. How did they completely flip the game in the second half?

Better conditioning?

The Southern QB was local star up here but was a one star prospect. GT didn't even him a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back