Official Jackets v Eagles Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is insane... So do your guys degrees raise in value when GT gets beat down by GS? I hope so, this is crawl under a rock embarrassing.

Why? All y'all clowns have acted like we'd blow them out and trashed them left and right here. Y'all deserve whatever they dish out.

Why? Because I don't feel like having semi-literate fans of another in-state team hanging around the board all year to remind us that they beat our sorry team.

Did you even watch Chan? Chan couldn't score on the cheerleaders. His entire offense was all about making sure you get 5 yards when you need 7, and 1 when you need 3. The only thing we had while he was here was zone blitz every down and hope it works. It worked half the time. Which is better than Roof's D, which works none of the time, and we hope that option ööööööös can outscore our opponents.

I wanted him to go too, but at least he recruited talent and did a pretty good job of coaching them up. Except for Reggie.

We are garbage right now. This is sad..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I normally don't support firing anyone after one bad game, but this defense has given up on the rest of the team and the coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back