Official Jackets v Kitties Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJ probably cost us 6 points not marching Butker on the field earlier for a chip shot and some confidence. Wasted effort.

Probably about can't complain with up 14 and getting the ball first. But feels like we should be up more.

windy day there. do you remember the kickers before Butker?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do and we didn't waste a scholarship on them. Of course our inability to fill scholarships makes it a moot point.

So, this game is gonna go down to the last play, isn't it? We all know how this works. GT may win, but they never make anything easy.

Why is Butker utterly incapable of putting angle on his kicks? I knew it was a miss when I saw we were on the hash. All you have to do is line up the kick at an angle and kick it straight like usual.

By the way, look what happens when you take chances and bring pressure. You get a stop!!!

Why is Butker utterly incapable of putting angle on his kicks? I knew it was a miss when I saw we were on the hash. All you have to do is line up the kick at an angle and kick it straight like usual.

Because he is not good.

How many scholarships did you turn down?

They said it's hard to kick it towards the river and it's a windy day. Can all you ööööing douchebags shut the öööö up. Y'all are whiniest bunch of pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

So the offense goes 4 straight drives with ZERO points.

Not good.

He had a private school education where he didn't have to learn that things aren't always the way you think they should be.

They said it's hard to kick it towards the river and it's a windy day. Can all you ööööing douchebags shut the öööö up. Y'all are shiniest bunch of pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

They were talking about 50 yard kicks, not 35 yard kicks.

They said it's hard to kick it towards the river and it's a windy day. Can all you ööööing douchebags shut the öööö up. Y'all are shiniest bunch of pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

Yeah, and the river outside Bobby Dodd caused all his other misses from the hash.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

So what other misses this year were kicked towards the river?

I noticed when we lines up the kick he draws a straight line from the goal to the ball, steps straight back, but when he sidesteps he doesn't do it 90* to the target line, invariably he just sidesteps parallel with the hash marks. The end result is his angle is all wrong when he takes off to kick. He usually ends up kicking it straight down the field from either hash.

They said it's hard to kick it towards the river and it's a windy day. Can all you ööööing douchebags shut the öööö up. Y'all are whiniest bunch of pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

If the ball actually headed towards an area between the goal posts, you'd have a semblance of a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back