Official Jackets v Kitties Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said it's hard to kick it towards the river and it's a windy day. Can all you ööööing douchebags shut the öööö up. Y'all are whiniest bunch of pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

Oh weird. Akinji is on the warpath again.

Nothing he did this year warrants "bench him!" Or "pull his scholly". So yeah y'all are bunch of whiny stupid ass nerds.

Carry on.

Those last two plays were awful. Take away the 5 yard penalty, run a dive or qb draw and kick a 25 yard fg that even Butker can't miss.

These are little things... along with the 3 points we didn't try earlier that let teams back in games like this.

They said it's hard to kick it towards the river and it's a windy day. Can all you ööööing douchebags shut the öööö up. Y'all are whiniest bunch of pussies I've ever encountered in my life.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

FWIW, the wind is blowing pretty good in the direction that he missed it. Still, gotta make that kick.

JRjr

Can someone please guarantee a win? I promised my gf we'd leave for owl-ween soon but this is becoming a nail biter with our fantastic defense

I'm at the stadium. There was almost no wind. Kickers miss from time to time. Get over it.

We are still awesome.

öööö!!!

ööööing stupid ass nerds

b9f800958af33e8469be2e804d1e920dad3c1fda494a1224eba9b7c7270ec86e.jpg

Nothing he did this year warrants "bench him!" Or "pull his scholly". So yeah y'all are bunch of whiny stupid ass nerds.

Carry on.

There's no reason to pull his scholarship. We can't fill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back