Official Jackets v Kitties Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In their defense, it was a linebacker that fked up that play.
And he could of stopped it but he read the wheel route too slow so he was trailing the guy whole way.

It was a DE in 4 point stance. I think he just made a heads up play - was really just busted coverage.

That was a DE in coverage öööö for brains.

Yeah, we wanted a go-for-broke defense and that's what can happen. Usually the LB would be covering the wheel route, but the DE successfully drew open a gap for the LB by going into coverage.

It was a DE in 4 point stance. I think he just made a heads up play - was really just busted coverage.

No. Both LBs blitzed up the middle and we dropped the DE on the RB. That was designed. It is an unfavorable matchup... but again, that is what blitzes do when you don't get there.

Yeah, we wanted a go-for-broke defense and that's what can happen. Usually the LB would be covering the wheel route, but the DE successfully drew open a gap for the LB by going into coverage.

I'm glad someone else understands football.

I wish announcers would say something like "You know a really good RB should play at GT - look at what these BBs are getting with huge holes and lots of carries and just mediocre talent. A good 4 or 5 star RB would take some of those runs to the house."

No kidding. Does he just want this game to be over?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I was happy that CPJ never gave up on the Duke game. He wanted to give Byerly real pass experience anyway, but an added bonus is we actually came close to coming back.

Omg Connors making plays in garbage time. He's obviously our better b back. I think this deserves a thread about how our best b back is on the bench.

Omg Connors making plays in garbage time. He's obviously our better b back. I think this deserves a thread about how our best b back is on the bench.

He's the only B back on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back