Official Jackets v Puppy Dogs Game Thread: OB Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was knocked down. Dude caught it on the way down with an inch to spare

Nothing else we could have done, save for a trailing db. Freak play.
Rewind and play. There was no swatting motion whatsoever. It bounced off of IJs arm which was straight and extended backwards.

We can't get pressure with 4, why do we think 3 makes any sense? Dumb dumb dumb. We've given up stupid scores like this all year because Roof won't nut up and bring pressure with less than a minute left.

Because it was a Hail Mary and were more worried about having hands in then EZ than pressure on the QB.

Nothing wrong with play call. Unbunch panties.

We batted the ball down you sandy vaginas. There isn't a defensive call for covering the guy who catches the batted down ball. Grab your nuts and make sure they are still there.

I'm mad they even had a chance to throw that. Sack him once and they'll just knee it out. That was a freebie TD because we played prevent D. Stupid.

Just our luck - knock the ball down and still give up 6.

I don't give a rat's ass about little big town. I'd rather hear our band.

Lets take the second half kick and jam it up their ass

We have done this ööööing bullshit since roof has been here giving up TDs and FGs with 30 seconds left. That is a piss poor strategy and it's bitten us in butt time and time again. öööö you Roof. That's on you. The prevent D does nothin but prevent the win.

Is this the same Roof that was a genius in the first quarter?

Tech has this in the bag guys. Don't fret. Our defense will come up with the stops in the 2nd half.

I liked the ESPN stat. Mullen 35-1 when winning at halftime. Uh. He's not winning? What's the stat when he's losing...

Nothing you can do about that. Just a freak play. öööö

True, but these officials killed our momentum. The booth chose not to review. We are screwed if we want a fair game. Just go out and take it.

Any moron could tell their player fumbled and the whistle was long after the ball came loose. At least it should have cost them a few yards for an inadvertent whistle. Meanwhile we were screwed by the same against the Georgia rednecks.

I'm mad they even had a chance to throw that. Sack him once and they'll just knee it out. That was a freebie TD because we played prevent D. Stupid.

Eh. Maybe a more reasonable objection but we wouls have to rush 7 to get that guaranteed. A screen would have killed us.

Defense has been stout for the most part. That was a freak play.

I've got faith we come out and move the ball just like that last drive.

Well, I guess we just disagree then. I don't know any other team that consistently gives up these kind of stupid scores. Go back and look at how many times we have given up stupid FGs and TDs because we couldn't play defense for 30-45 seconds.

Do other teams experience the same weirdness that happens to us?

I think Roof is fine for 90% of the game. He has sucked in these situations. D has played solid holding them to FGs instead of TDs. I just knew this last second score was coming and it pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back