Official Jackets v Puppy Dogs Game Thread: OB Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a party where I'm listening to the game as I can on the app. Saw the Hail Mary highlight just now. öööö, are we the least lucky team in college football?

Yeah he caught it clean. They were so lucky. That BS no fumble, and the Hail Mary.

MSU is running over bostic every play his side. They need to have bostic blow by the CB/S for a pass.

Stupid non fumble call that was te early dagger. Would've forced them to pass all game if we went up 21-0

Wow. Half time show trying to suck all of the excitement out of the stadium.

Wow, the stream I'm watching had about 30 seconds of that god awful Little Big Town before it cut to the "Your Event is in a Commercial Break" silence. Thank you based gods for sparing me from that drivel.

Wow. Half time show trying to suck all of the excitement out of the stadium.

I remember when the Orange Bowl used to right up there with the Rose as the premier bowls. About 15-20 years ago, their Bowl Committee must have made the conscious decision to highlight mediocrity in every phase of the season. Lost their original stadium. New stadium(s) suck. No community excitement. Even their exaggerated halftime went out the window in a rush toward Suckville.

When was the last time someone returned a kickoff for a touchdown? And I'm not just talking GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back