Official Jackets v Wolfpack Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cpj with a surprisingly cordial interview there.

Sade kicks a FG and then sings a cool, sexy jazz number.

Hmmm, she wants Paul's Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You gotta be able to count on the D to prevent a score in 30 secs.

Dude they are freaking gassed. They scored 14 points and were on the field for 10 minutes straight. Give 'em a break.

Thank god we get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Calling the timeout on 2nd down was fine, giving time to draw up the winning play. But he should have waited 15-20 seconds or so.

That 3 points is totally on our coaches for calling a dumb timeout on our last drive.

We called it with like :31 left. Should've taken it down to :20 or so before taking the timeout. I get not running it all the way down because what if we get stopped and get a 1st down penalty? Then we limit our shots at end zone. I would've run it down 10 more seconds and taken the TO. It is little things like that that drive me nuts about PJ. Not a huge deal in this game (I hope), but can bite us one day.

You gotta be able to count on the D to prevent a score in 30 secs.

Somewhat but after all the chaos and being on the field nearly 20 min in that half, it isn't that surprising even of a better defense. Probably could of burned more time on offense.

I'm telling y'all we should onside kick every possession. Odds have to be better

Typical Tech defense. Doing ok so let's stick our heads up our butts. Nice to have a comfortable lead but that's just not BCS level D1 football. ööööty.

Anyone calling out the defense for giving up that FG is an idiot. They've been on the field the entire 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back