OFFICIAL: Jackets vs. Clem's Son Tiggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, getting used to losing, this loss doesn't even bother me that much. Is this what is like to be a Wake Forest or Vanderbilt fan?

We'll end this game against the #15 team in the country, in their house, with over 30 points and well over 500 yards, despite our lack of talent, and you guys are complaining about the offensive play calling.

Continue your complaints about the defense though.

Bad play call, bad read, bad run by Orwin. Bad all around.

But we've still got a chance.

Orwin literally carrying the team right now. Love the infield fly reference they just mentioned. Haha.

We'll end this game against the #15 team in the country, in their house, with over 30 points and well over 500 yards, despite our lack of talent, and you guys are complaining about the offensive play calling.

+1

My thoughts exactly.

+1

The D is the problem. We've scored on nearly every possession and are down 9 w/7 minutes left. PJ is doing OK.....not fire-worthy IMHO.

Lol, pass is working, 3rd and long, let's run

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

----. I saw Laskey zooming out through the line and thought we had a first, but Tev thought it was better to pitch it for a loss...

---- this shyt

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back