OFFICIAL: Jackets vs. Clem's Son Tiggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know what to say at this point. I think Southern would give us a go.

You keep saying we can't complain about the offense, but we DON"T HAVE AN OFFENSE when the going gets tough. Who cares if you have 800 yards and 50 points if you can't finish a game or make a clutch play when needed. Where's the freaking HEART with this team?????????

We'll end this game against the #15 team in the country, in their house, with over 30 points and well over 500 yards, despite our lack of talent, and you guys are complaining about the offensive play calling.

Continue your complaints about the defense though.

So darn true. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

2 FGs not even close + a safety mostly caused by a ST blunder. Hard to win with this crap.

Walkijitsky only need his players to execute maybe 10 plays per game.....gotta step it up or get out.

This team loses as a team. Yes the D stinks, but they made critical turnovers when we needed them. TW handled the rest. This is what losing teams do. It's infectious.

How many ---- games in a row can a team crash and burn? I have a feeling we're about to find out over the last few games

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

----. I saw Laskey zooming out through the line and thought we had a first, but Tev thought it was better to pitch it for a loss...

That was TD that just got wiped off the board. If he'd read it right and given it to Laskey, he would have scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back