Official Kirk Herbstreit's Worthless Opinion Thread

fair but at least they were conference champs. Shame beat the service academies and an overrated michigan team 6 months ago. BFD.

Their schedule was pretty solid. Beat Pitt, NW, Michigan, Stanford, USC, FSU, VPISU, wake, Syracuse, etc.

Not top 5 wins, but decent depth to their win list

Sagarin has them with 44th toughest schedule. Bama 55, Clemson 48, Uga 28th, OU 37th

I'm more interested in knowing who we will be playing to open next season.

Which option coach should we go with, Army or Navy?

fair but at least they were conference champs. Shame beat the service academies and an overrated michigan team 6 months ago. BFD.
So does Clemson beating Pitt really matter? Notre Dame should be solidly in.

Their schedule was pretty solid. Beat Pitt, NW, Michigan, Stanford, USC, FSU, VPISU, wake, Syracuse, etc.

Not top 5 wins, but decent depth to their win list

OK, you're right - that's a better schedule than I gave 'em credit for. I don't blame them that VPI and FSU were dismal.

I still think they get curb-stomped but will retract my "Worst CFP team ever" statement and agree that it's Michigan St. with that honor.

OK, you're right - that's a better schedule than I gave 'em credit for. I don't blame them that VPI and FSU were dismal.

I still think they get curb-stomped but will retract my "Worst CFP team ever" statement and agree that it's Michigan St. with that honor.

I agree they will get stomped. They deserve their shot to get stomped tho

So does Clemson beating Pitt really matter? Notre Dame should be solidly in.

I was wrong in my Shame Schedule statement. I also do think they should be in regardless. I just don't think they're gonna last past round 1.

I hope Georgia gets in so Bama can beat them for the third time in a row. It would be hilarious.

Back