Official MCB Gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Andrews celebrates like he won world war 2. It was a good return but dang.

PJ ööööting his legacy away. Nice job coach! Dumbest decision. Asking I've ever seen in a game.

Once again, any no-gain or loss play is a drive killer. We had a simple 3-yard loss on 1st down. Who here didn't assume the drive was over at that point? Thats what I *hate* about this dumb offensive design.

Looks like a typical GT bowl game so far ... with a month to prepare nobody other than Lane Kiffin is fooled by the spread option or the gameday speed of it that is tougher to simulate.

Really feeling with every game against FBS that Johnson's fate is sealed next year. And with the recruiting restrictions, I can't even name somebody more qualified to make this program something other than 7 wins padded by cupcakes and a loss to everybody who takes football seriously.

That's enuf. If we are going to stick with the TO, put JT in to get some reps for next year.

Looks like a typical GT bowl game so far ... with a month to prepare nobody other than Lane Kiffin is fooled by the spread option or the gameday speed of it that is tougher to simulate.

Really feeling with every game against FBS that Johnson's fate is sealed next year. And with the recruiting restrictions, I can't even name somebody more qualified to make this program something other than 7 wins padded by cupcakes and a loss to everybody who takes football seriously.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back