Official Missouri-Pig Suey Thread

Come on Mizzou. I want double sad mutts when we beat them. Maybe they can go to their kindergarten's career center and get a summer job serving burgers.

I don't like the way Mizzou is getting beat on the lines. Its going to take a few big plays to get some points. Give me a turnover.

Wow, Bielema got fat-er.

His hot wife apparently doesn't mind it or his money.

Screen-Shot-2013-10-16-at-10.58.14-AM.png

Never give up hope:

Arkansas beats Mizzou
Ole Miss beats Miss St
Tech beats ugag
ugag beats Bama
Tech beats FSU

= Tech in playoffs, SEC gets left out

This is the best of both worlds, how could you not pull for it! Plus we can claim ACC and SEC Champions!

Plus no SEC in playoffs is the quickest path to an 8 team playoff with every P5 Champ included, which is more good news for Tech.

Win-Win-Win.

All I know is it seems like there have been more commercials than plays in the second quarter.

Why were OL's so much smaller back in the day? I would guess the 50's and 60's had these huge guys like today available for OL. Was it just assumed they wouldn't be mobile enough?

Never give up hope:

Arkansas beats Mizzou
Ole Miss beats Miss St
Tech beats ugag
ugag beats Bama
Tech beats FSU

= Tech in playoffs, SEC gets left out

This is the best of both worlds, how could you not pull for it! Plus we can claim ACC and SEC Champions!

Plus no SEC in playoffs is the quickest path to an 8 team playoff with every P5 Champ included, which is more good news for Tech.

Win-Win-Win.

Anybody else confirm this?

Missouri sucks. SEC East is garbage. Turning this off

Nebraska wins in OT! Guess we don't have to worry about Johnson to Nebraska now

Anybody else confirm this?

Of course it's not guaranteed, but it is our best hope.

1. Tech would be 2-loss ACC Champ
2. ugag would be 3-loss SEC Champ
3. All other SEC teams would have 2 or more losses
4. Tech would have recent win over SEC Champ, who would have recent win over Bama
5. Tech would have recent win over previously undefeated defending national champ, which should put us in over FSU

Committee would have a lot of explaining to do if they left us out over any SEC team.

I don't see PAC12, Big12, or Big10 getting in two teams.

Well even if Arkansas wins, it just gives us a chance to beat an SEC finalist.

I don't care, I don't want the mutts playing for any championship. I want them to come into our game with their dreams and hopes destroyed. If we can jump on them like Florida did, they will have to abandon the run game and I like our chances with the ball in Masons hands than Chubbs.

lol, Western Kentucky just beat Marshall 67-66 with a 2-pt conversion in OT. QB had 8 passing TDs!

I don't care, I don't want the mutts playing for any championship. I want them to come into our game with their dreams and hopes destroyed. If we can jump on them like Florida did, they will have to abandon the run game and I like our chances with the ball in Masons hands than Chubbs.

You can say you don't want ugag playing for the SEC Championship and I don't either, but what if winning that SEC Champ put us in the playoff and locked the SEC out?

In that situation, I could live with it.

Would ugag fans want to lose the SECCG to keep us out of playoffs and put Alabama in?

Back