*OFFICIAL* National Signing Day Thread

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
giphy.gif

j/k, here's who is in so far and I'll update as I can.

Brandon Adams - DT
Jarrett Cole - DB
Kenny Cooper - OL/DL
Chris Martin - DT
Jair Anderson - WR/DB
Stephen Dolphus - WR
Jalen Camp - WR
Emanuel Bridges - LB
Desmond Branch - DE
Dedrick Mills - BB
Jakob Brashear - LB
Xavier Gantt - AB
Jay Jones - QB
Parker Braun - OL
Jordan Woods - DE
Ajani Kerr - DB
Jahaziel Lee - OL
Lucas Johnson - QB

Last edited:
I'm really excited about our top 10 recruiting class! Should really lead us to good places!

I'm really excited about the scholarships that three walk-ons are going to receive!

I'm really excited about the scholarships that three walk-ons are going to receive!

My biggest issue, as well. I don't dislike the quality of the players we're signing. We just don't have enough of them.

New coach we hired last month brought in 3 PWO's. New blood on staff is always good.

I think the last two years we are definitely seeing better talent on the D side of the ball and especially in the front 7. In two years Mitchell, Cooksey, ASA, Vic Alexander, Glanton, KCH, Woods, Adams, Branch... all upgrades in talent, imo, from what was playing in 2012. Obviously, many haven't hit the field yet, so I'm not getting ahead of myself. But I think there is a lot of good potential.

16 in and Brandon just said we have two more LOI's in right now so maybe we've got a good surprise...

no surprise. I thought our number was 17, but I guess we had 18.

What does it say about the future of the program when we've got the lead singer for Coldplay committed to play OLine?

"saving scholarships to balance classes since we only have 13 scholarship seniors"

Back