Official NYD Bowl Thread

160lb CB squaring up to a 300lb OL on the edge.

What the öööö is he supposed to do other than go low? What a stupid rule.
Looked more like the CB was just in no man's land and was stopping to try to turn back into the play and got smashed by the OL

Not many people know Washington owns the copyrights to the term, DAWGS. Which is why Ugag has to pay them everytime they use it, which is also why you don't see a lot of official merchandise for Ugag using it. I learned that when Washington played in the Peach Bowl a few years back. So they have that going for them. Go Huskies!

per the Michigan radio booth: "We have people in every section. Everywhere there's red, or whatever color they're calling that, there's our maize and blue."

Oh, I didn't mean that there weren't that many Michigan fans, I meant it literally wasn't that solidly yellow the color lol. It looks like a neon highlighter in that picture.

Oh, I didn't mean that there weren't that many Michigan fans, I meant it literally wasn't that solidly yellow the color lol. It looks like a neon highlighter in that picture.
Your mom’s a highlighter. She highlights my Penix.

About 20 yrs ago, I was driving on I-70 from KC to StL. A B2 flew right over me coming in for a landing at the AFB. Scared the crap out of me.

See here for downvote.

1704162091004.png
Yeah it’s called a dislike.

Oh yeah that thing is shopped as öööö. Pretty unnecessary, an overhead shot of the Rose Bowl is always a great image. That one is edited to expedite its spread through the autistic user base.

This Odunze kid for UW and that lefty QB are awesome!

Back