Official NYD Bowl Thread

About 20 yrs ago, I was driving on I-70 from KC to StL. A B2 flew right over me coming in for a landing at the AFB. Scared the crap out of me.
We lived in Salina KS for a year. The local airport used to be a SAC base and hosted B-52s. Runway was a bit over 12000 feet. Our company had a King Air twin prop that we kept there. Approach to the airport was surreal. We could have landed 90degrees to the runway and been ok.

The pitch worked well on a previous play, but NOOOO, let's try run it up the middle out of the shotgun, when EVERYBODY knows what's coming! SMH :dunno: :crazy:

Not many people know Washington owns the copyrights to the term, DAWGS. Which is why Ugag has to pay them everytime they use it, which is also why you don't see a lot of official merchandise for Ugag using it. I learned that when Washington played in the Peach Bowl a few years back. So they have that going for them. Go Huskies!
While a nice and fun thought ... not true. Mutts own it.

Talk about the ball bouncing the right way! The Huskies came to play.

Penix is impressive
I did not get to watch much of Oregon and Washington until the end of the season, but Nix and Penix have been a lot of fun to watch. Saw Nix make one or two throws that I probably haven't seen in college since I was a teenager. I don't care much one way or another about Oregon, but I felt like Nix deserved to be playing for a national title and I wouldn't have had any problems with a rematch.

I don’t think he’s thrown a pass not within a receiver’s window.

Had that one pass a play or two before the last TD where the timing between him and the receiver seemed a little off and it ended up out of reach, but his placement has been pretty incredible tonight and all year. Reminds me a little bit of Stroud last year in that he's not really a runner but is excellent at navigating the pocket and making things happen.

Back