Official random bowls thread

Thanks for the correction.

Nobody ever had a problem with us pounding Navy or Kansas or Syracuse. It is our job to play defense, their job to run plays.
Ummm I think Paul Fineman (sp?) had a problem with us scoring 70 on Navy.
Of course, he us a sphincter and I don’t care what he thinks

Never understood how in the hell that weasel got to be a listened to commentator. I mean, I get it, he is the biggest Alabama/SEC knob polisher in the industry, but he looks like a chain smoking accountant from 1958.

The issue there was that we DID let up by putting in our scrubs. …and our scrubs continued to score.

Never understood how in the hell that weasel got to be a listened to commentator. I mean, I get it, he is the biggest Alabama/SEC knob polisher in the industry, but he looks like a chain smoking accountant from 1958.

True about Feinbaum.

However, it was John Feinstein that was upset about GT scoring 70 on Navy.

True about Feinbaum.

However, it was John Feinstein that was upset about GT scoring 70 on Navy.
s89le2.gif

14-0 Wisconsin over LSU going to the 2nd. Wisconsin has more opt outs of the 2 teams.

Posters talking about when we’ll see players transferring mid season and playing. Well, we’re getting closer. They just showed Tyler Van Dyke at the Wisc/LSU game already on the sideline wearing a jersey. That’s so weird to me.

Posters talking about when we’ll see players transferring mid season and playing. Well, we’re getting closer. They just showed Tyler Van Dyke at the Wisc/LSU game already on the sideline wearing a jersey. That’s so weird to me.
Technically it’s the new year, so he’s officially a Wisky student. I have no doubt in my mind that somehow next year in the CFP Semifinals you’re going to see some ruling allowing transfers to play. Why you ask? Semester has started…..The NCAA is too stupid to realize how the early Portal is screwing things up (between early NSD and overall Bowls). So what’s stopping a kid from playing on January 9,10 or 20th for the new school?

Orange Bowl | SemifinalsJan. 9
Cotton Bowl | SemifinalsJan. 10
Atlanta, GA | National ChampionshipJan. 20

Watching LSU/Wisconsin. Never seen what Wisconsin did - deliberately jump offside (comically) on 2nd and goal from the 2 inch line to stop play so they could substitute. They had to do it 2 or 3 times before the officials threw the flag.

JRjr

It is weird. He can’t play so why is he dressed up in a uniform. It’s getting close to the Jeff Sims territory of wanting to stand on the sidelines in uniform just for the heck of it.

Love seeing flashes of the TO by Liberty vs Oregon.
Reminding me of our 2014 OB offense.

Got his start in radio, which suits his face. Not sure what genius thought it would be a good idea to put him on TV.

Technically it’s the new year, so he’s officially a Wisky student. I have no doubt in my mind that somehow next year in the CFP Semifinals you’re going to see some ruling allowing transfers to play. Why you ask? Semester has started…..The NCAA is too stupid to realize how the early Portal is screwing things up (between early NSD and overall Bowls). So what’s stopping a kid from playing on January 9,10 or 20th for the new school?

Orange Bowl | SemifinalsJan. 9
Cotton Bowl | SemifinalsJan. 10
Atlanta, GA | National ChampionshipJan. 20
Even better, see a player help a team win a quarterfinal then swap to their opponent for the semi. Then next you'll see a "cinderella story" team get poached to death between the quarters and semis.

Bama - Meeshigun game was very good.

Bama QB looks a lot like Sims. Not in playing ability, but like he could be his brother or cousin.

Back