Official random bowls thread

Your struggle bus attempt to quote my post without botching the process aside, its clear you're quite deep into the Pappy.....

I actually feel sorry for you right now, lol. You're just a mixed bag of toddler temper tantrum emotions.

Let it out big guy, I'm here for ya! Have a seat over there, let's talk
Your original quote of me is the one ööööed up, moron.
[/QUOTE]

Yet I corrected it and here you are some half a dozen posts later still struggling to quote mine correctly lol.

Have another shot of Pappy big guy

Just wait … the CFP thinks all will be well expanding to 12 teams because that will take care of players opting out … I betcha it won’t. You will have playoff teams that have players sit for the NFL draft and get boatraced in the playoffs, maybe not by 60 points but bad enough.

I just don't get how Auburn, for years, can be so dysfunctional.
There are numerous programs that fit that dysfunctional category. UF is a dumpster fire since Meyer. Texas had been for 10+ years until Sark. Tennessee, Miami, and USC all come to mind as well.

There are numerous programs that fit that dysfunctional category. UF is a dumpster fire since Meyer. Texas had been for 10+ years until Sark. Tennessee, Miami, and USC all come to mind as well.

Yep. Auburn isn't really a head scratcher though as without a year here or there, they are a 8/9 win program historically. It's even harder now for them with their 2 biggest rivals to the west and east cleaning up, though Freeze will get them to be competitive again. They also will start throwing around money with NIL.

Barstool Sports Arizona Bowl was at least entertaining minus the horrible announcers. Wyoming FG as time expires to beat Toledo 16-15.
Yes, nice way to send their head coach into retirement. Almost didn’t happen when the back up quarterback fumbled the ball out of bounds just before the field goal.

Just wait … the CFP thinks all will be well expanding to 12 teams because that will take care of players opting out … I betcha it won’t. You will have playoff teams that have players sit for the NFL draft and get boatraced in the playoffs, maybe not by 60 points but bad enough.
yep. will happen.

If one loss Texas claims the playoff crown, ööööing dwags are going to try to claim a split title.

Well, we can't really do much about it. FSU helped make their point by giving up nearly 700 yards of offense and 63 points to a team claiming they were playoff worthy.
FSU didn’t play in this game.

FSU fans watching the Orange Bowl be like...
daaaang.jpg

Back