Official random bowls thread

Nobody is going to remember any of that. All they will see is that an ACC got ass raped by the SEC.
And I don't give A F . I care about GT. I just want to win. If we don't get invited to a championship, öööö 'em, we will keep winning

UGAg 285 passing, 286 rushing, through three. FSU ööööing sucks. Pay us. Leave.

You're fellating UGAg. Get off the knob for a few seconds. We are a hell of a good football team and UGAg still had a öööö ton more talent, on paper, than we did.
[/QUOTE]

I'm really not, you're just throwing a little hissy fit, lol. That's ok, my 4 yr old would be proud!

I haven't said anything complimentary of them, only discussing the topic ‍♂️

We are good football team and trending up. Where have I said anything to the contrary? The gaggers know the days of Collins type beatdowns is over. It's a rivalry again in 1.5 years with CBK.

You're very bothered for some odd reason.. Am objective discussion doesn't equate to fellating Ugag. But too each their own I suppose.

You're fellating UGAg. Get off the knob for a few seconds. We are a hell of a good football team and UGAg still had a öööö ton more talent, on paper, than we did.

I'm really not, you're just throwing a little hissy fit, lol. That's ok, my 4 yr old would be proud!

I haven't said anything complimentary of them, only discussing the topic ‍♂

We are good football team and trending up. Where have I said anything to the contrary? The gaggers know the days of Collins type beatdowns is over. It's a rivalry again in 1.5 years with CBK.

You're very bothered for some odd reason.. Am objective discussion doesn't equate to fellating Ugag. But too each their own I suppose.
[/QUOTE]

Boo ööööing hoo....they sat two players. That's YOUR reason why we were competitive with them. They treated it like a scrimmage, that's YOUR reason we were competitive. Not go öööö your self and put someone with more ööööing balls than you on your account, like your ööööing 4 year old

Well my mom's side are all lawyers and judges with my aunt an Appellate Circuit judge. Dad's side is a who's who of engineers. So yeah, moms side is just misguided in their fandom and just obnoxious 12-15 Saturdays. I've learned to tune it out and give em' a "bless your hearts" lol.

Didn't they sit Bowers & McConkey against us? Could be wrong but thought they did. Those 2 are difference makers are they not? Like King and Singleton are for us if they didn't play.

Who's fondling the mutts balls? Having am honest discussion isn't fondling, lol, it's just not all rainbows and sunshine like some fans want.

We are closing the gap vs those goobers and they know it.
This is actually a rational response to my fit. I almost feel bad for writing mine now. Almost.

I haven't said anything complimentary of them, only discussing the topic ‍♂

Boo ööööing hoo....they sat two players. That's YOUR reason why we were competitive with them. They treated it like a scrimmage, that's YOUR reason we were competitive. Not go öööö your self and put someone with more ööööing balls than you on your account, like your ööööing 4 year old
[/QUOTE]

Lol, you're all over the board my friend. Are you drunk?

I never said we were only competitive because they sat a couple of dudes. The guys they sat were on offense. Our offense moved the ball at will vs their full strength defense.

Let me ask you & answer honestly please: Do you think them sitting Bowers and McConkey had zero impact on their offense?

I said they treated it like a scrimmage from mindset standpoint. That's what many of their fans said and sitting some top playmakers supports that to an extent. Too what extent is up to your own opinion.

That doesn't mean we didn't play well nor are that we aren't a good team....

Your obsession with balls and throwing toddler temper tantrum is quite amusing. Thank you for the laughs

I never said we were only competitive because they sat a couple of dudes. The guys they sat were on offense. Our offense moved the ball at will vs their full strength defense.

Let me ask you & answer honestly please: Do you think them sitting Bowers and McConkey had zero impact on their offense?

I said they treated it like a scrimmage from mindset standpoint. That's what many of their fans said and sitting some top playmakers supports that to an extent. Too what extent is up to your own opinion.

Your obsession with balls and throwing toddler temper tantrum is quite amusing. Thank you for the laughs
[/QUOTE]
Stop being a goddamn pussy and own what you damn said. You are a cuck to UGAg. It is obvious. Now you are dodging and shucking and changing the story to make yourself not look like a ööööing UGAg cuck. But...mah mommy went to UGAg! So what. Tell your gagger family to go F themselves. Now put the 4 year old on, you're embarrassing yourself

Stop being a goddamn pussy and own what you damn said. You are a cuck to UGAg. It is obvious. Now you are dodging and shucking and changing the story to make yourself not look like a ööööing UGAg cuck. But...mah mommy went to UGAg! So what. Tell your gagger family to go F themselves. Now put the 4 year old on, you're embarrassing yourself
[/QUOTE]

Your struggle bus attempt to quote my post without botching the process aside, its clear you're quite deep into the Pappy.....

I actually feel sorry for you right now, lol. You're just a mixed bag of toddler temper tantrum emotions.

Let it out big guy, I'm here for ya! Have a seat over there, let's talk

Your struggle bus attempt to quote my post without botching the process aside, its clear you're quite deep into the Pappy.....

I actually feel sorry for you right now, lol. You're just a mixed bag of toddler temper tantrum emotions.

Let it out big guy, I'm here for ya! Have a seat over there, let's talk
[/QUOTE]
Your original quote of me is the one ööööed up, moron.

This game will be cited as evidence that the committee (and by virtue of lack of representation acting in FSU's best interest, the ACC) has materially harmed FSU by affecting their will to compete and that every transfer, opt out of the bowl game was a direct result of the committee's decision.

I’m fully in agreement with you regarding FSU. However, this game is already being cited as evidence that UGA is one of the 4 best teams and should be in the playoffs and the committee was right to exclude FSU from the playoffs.

I’m fully in agreement with you regarding FSU. However, this game is already being cited as evidence that UGA is one of the 4 best teams and should be in the playoffs and the committee was right to exclude FSU from the playoffs.
Well, we can't really do much about it. FSU helped make their point by giving up nearly 700 yards of offense and 63 points to a team claiming they were playoff worthy.

Back