Official Rose Bowl Thread

You don't have a service that comes each week? Do you 80k, brah?
Actually, I do. I just thought Beestorm might want to do it, since I always donate to the Stingtalk fund.

OU made it closer than I thought they would be I expected uga to win this and lose a somewhat close one to Bama. They are clearly on their way to being a top 5 type program but they are a year away imo.

Wonder how many loans are being taken out by mutt fans to finance Rose Bowl and now NCG tickets?

OU made it closer than I thought they would be I expected uga to win this and lose a somewhat close one to Bama. They are clearly on their way to being a top 5 type program but they are a year away imo.

They will be worse next year. They lose a ton of seniors and likely some Jrs early. Just need to survive this year first. Go Bama!

Well, I got to believe living thru 1980 was worse. Seems that way somehow.

But thinking back earlier this season, on 2 or 3 different boards, I remember the specific words of a poster - “I think we all agree uga is overrated.” I freaking hate the nightmare of what will happen when they are not.

Good coaches put their players in position to make plays they can make (CRF comes to mind), not try to force players to do things or run systems they can not.

Wonder if we are at a defining moment?

IDK, but the GT paradigm of teaching how to make excuses, whine, not accept the challenges of doing what you claim you want to do, thinking outside the box to achieve a vision is going to be tested.

I remember a few years ago (don’t know if it was this board or another) when a GT guy said WTTE, “May I propose that instead of donating money to the GTAA that we all instead give to the academic side instead.” Like those jerks were not already rolling in $ and will not even share a freaking mailing list with the GTAA.

Time to decide - stop whining about certain things and either change them or mail it in.

2nd & 3rd Class is no way to live life for supposed smart people.

Well, I got to believe living thru 1980 was worse. Seems that way somehow.

But thinking back earlier this season, on 2 or 3 different boards, I remember the specific words of a poster - “I think we all agree uga is overrated.” I freaking hate the nightmare of what will happen when they are not.

Good coaches put their players in position to make plays they can make (CRF comes to mind), not try to force players to do things or run systems they can not.

Wonder if we are at a defining moment?

IDK, but the GT paradigm of teaching how to make excuses, whine, not accept the challenges of doing what you claim you want to do, thinking outside the box to achieve a vision is going to be tested.

I remember a few years ago (don’t know if it was this board or another) when a GT guy said WTTE, “May I propose that instead of donating money to the GTAA that we all instead give to the academic side instead.” Like those jerks were not already rolling in $ and will not even share a freaking mailing list with the GTAA.

Time to decide - stop whining about certain things and either change them or mail it in.

2nd & 3rd Class is no way to live life for supposed smart people.

So what are you trying to say? We should be rooting for Bama or Clemson? Spill the beans

Cheapest tickets right now on TicketMaster is $2700.

my buddy was able to buy 4 tickets through the lottery for $1900 for all 4. His plan was if uga lost to sell 2 and attend the game. Now he's going to try to sell all 4 for at least $12,000

Wow,
26056131_10214982869996367_7911088804360193950_n.jpg

Year or 2 away from being a top 5 program? They are gonna finish 2 at worst and Kirby is outrecruitung Bama his first 2 years. I hope we dodge the meteor too, but the dwags are gonna be a CFP player for a few years at minimum, and we gotta deal with that.

Back