Official Rose Bowl Thread

Wow,
26056131_10214982869996367_7911088804360193950_n.jpg

WSB and the entire Cox Media Group can now go F itself.

Thank God I don't live in the South anymore. My newsfeed alone is making me want to kill myself, can't imagine having to deal with it in person.

Welp. If you guys thought the sec love fest was bad before, you ain't seen nothing yet. Ugh. Wtf.

If uga wins we have no trash talk we can use

sure we do. the team that kicked the crap out of them in the regular season lost in a bowl to a team too scared to play us.
they can come back with 38-7, if they're smart enough. That's if.

Georgia hasn’t beat Alabama yet but

In just 2 years Kirby Smart has woken up the giant.

GT needs to rethink their schedule. With annual games against Clemson, Miami and Virginia Tech playing Georgia in non conference is too much.

Acc need to go to 9 conf games and the Georgia game need to go away.

GT needs to rethink their schedule. With annual games against Clemson, Miami and Virginia Tech playing Georgia in non conference is too much.

We just beat them last year. Now we want to cancel playing them entirely? Give me a break.

don't forget to kill yourself

You need to go away.

How dirty is it going to feel cheering for Alabama?

Zero percent dirty.

And like tell my uga wife, it’s not that I’m rooting for Oklahoma or Alabama, I’m rooting for uga to lose. But whatever it takes at this point.

Back