Official Saturday Afternoon AND Night Games Thread

Gut wrenching loss by the canes would be really tough with the Chop Block Express rolling into station next week!! Woooo Woooo!!

Having a guy assigned to pull the D-coordinator backwards must be the newest fad.

They passed a rule about coaches being on the field of play. I don't know what is different from the previous rule though I believe a new or more costly penalty put into effect as part of it. Thus, Coaches that have a tendency to wander onto the field have enlisted help to drag them back to the sidelines when they wander into the field.

They passed a rule about coaches being on the field of play. I don't know what is different from the previous rule though I believe a new or more costly penalty put into effect as part of it. Thus, Coaches that have a tendency to wander onto the field have enlisted help to drag them back to the sidelines when they wander into the field.
The "get back" coach is the usually an GA or assistant strength coach who can lift a 200+ man back a yard or two multiplied by 50+ plays a game, or at least so I've heard. One of my favorites is to watch Clemson's D' coordinator get back coach. That man is hard working!

Does Orgeron's one point win against UF quiet the pitchfork mob? I doubt it.

Back